This option is only present in packages that include the registration option. If the option is enabled you will be able to switch on the Enable button when you create a new course.
There are two ways to add a recording of your lessons and make them available to your customers registered to your page.
The first is automatic and takes place by enabling Zoom recording. As soon as the lesson ends, the system will automatically take the file from Zoom and insert it into the lesson.
The second method instead does not require Zoom cloud, and allows you to assign any link you have on Youtube or Vimeo to your lesson.
Below are the guidelines that will allow you to enable one or both options"
1. Log into your trainers account, click on Classes and select the class you want to add the recording to
2. Check the box Enable Recording Playback and select an option in Playback Visibility if you want to have it available 24, 48 hours, or more depending on the time you want to allow your customers to log in and watch it. Then check the box Delete Expired Recordings if you want the registration of your course to be canceled from Zoom after the set time has elapsed. This is useful if you have a limited storing capacity in Zoom.
3. Make sure you Update the class
4. When you start your next Zoom class recording, make sure you select 'Record to the cloud'
5. And when you finish your class click on 'End meeting for all'
***Please note that Cloud Recording is ONLY available for Zoom subscribers - click here to check subscription options https://zoom.us/pricing ***
First of all make sure you have followed points 1, 2, and 3 above.
Your website is now enabled to upload video links. To do so:
Click on the past or future lesson you want to assign the recording to
A pop up will open asking for the URL
Insert the link in the appropriate textbox
Click on Save video
What your clients see:
1. When your clients go to your Class page they will see the next class at the top and the past classes below as a list.
2. From here they can click on the class they have missed Eg, 22 SEP
3. They will be able to access the video for the time you opted for when you configure the class.
If the recording doesn't appear, go to the Zoom.us website, log in with your credentials and make sure that the recording is under Cloud Recording
2. If the recording is in the Cloud make sure your settings in Zoom>Settings>Meetings are as follow, with
"User Personal Meeting ID (PMI) when scheduling a meeting" disabled (grey)
3. If you're trying to record from a mobile device you will need to go to the three dots bottom right and click on Record, at the top.
If you don't see it, it means that your Zoom Account is a free one and you will need to update it here.
When a client registers will have access also to past recorded classes?
When a client registers will have access also to past recorded classes if you, as a trainer, have the recording add-on and if the recorded class is available.
If you don't have the recorded add-on but you would like one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org